19th March, 2019
Lily has sworn off bananas following a car sickness incident in India. She won’t eat bananas but she loves my banana bread, so I make this up most weeks for either school lunch boxes or after school snack.
YOU WILL NEED:
3-4 over ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups of plain flour, sifted
3/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
Pinch of salt
2 eggs, lightly whisked
– Prepare loaf tin and preheat oven to 160ºC
– Combine all dry ingredients in medium sized bowl
– Mix eggs and bananas together then add to dry mix
– Combine all together and transfer to tin
– Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on your oven.
– Cool on a wire rack
Keeps for up to a week in air tight container or aluminium foil.