11th October, 2017
When I joined Instagram a few years ago, Lindy’s was one of the first accounts I followed. The Balinese beauty, mother, model and business owner who is equal parts stunning and genuine, has had many changes in her life over the past couple of years. It was an absolute pleasure to interview her as part of the Wow Women Series.
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Lindy.
1. Tell us a little about yourself – what do you do, where are you located and what do you love most about your part of the world?
I am based in Bali and spend time in Australia and Europe, I find that Bali is the base for my lifestyle.
I own a fashion label called RAMA VOYAGE , I am also I fashion influencer for brands such as Omega, qantas, Lexus etc.
2. Huge congratulations to you and fiancé Adam on your exciting pregnancy news. Baby number 4 for you – super Mum!
How is this pregnancy treating you? I bet the older children, Stella, Rocco and Frankie are super excited!
Thank you! We are very excited… I have found this pregnancy a little more difficult as I’m getting closer to 40 ! I have been having a lot more rest time than I did with the others…
3. I absolutely LOVE your new Balinese bungalow. From the fit out, to the furnishings and homewares – it is just stunning. Where did you take your inspiration for the project?
My villa is a collection of things that I have collected along my travels such as Moroccan rugs etc.. my villa is very child friendly which is important.
4. Take us through a typical day in the life of Lindy:
6am wake up and get kids ready for school. We are out the door at 7am for a 45 min drive to the Green School. I am back home around 9am where usually (if not pregnant) I go to the gym until 10.30. The rest of the day is spent on email. I am back in the car at 2.15pm to collect kids from school – getting back home around 4pm. The rest of the afternoon is filled with after school activities such as tennis. Kids are always in bed at 7pm and lights off at 8pm.
When I’m in Australia working, my day is booked out every second of the day from meetings to photo shoots. I try to compress as much as I can in this time.
5. With being a Mother, partner and a successful business woman – how do you manage a work/life balance?
Life’s a constant juggle! Even though I find my self being spread very thin I think it’s important for my kids to see me work this hard. Living in Bali also helps as I have a wonderful support network.
6. Have you set a date for the wedding?
Not yet. I am starting to think more and more about it though.
I just want this baby out first!
7. Tell us something we don’t know about you:
I’m dyslexic! It use to annoy me growing up but I have learned to deal with it.
8. Quick Quiz:
Sweet or Savoury? Savoury
Summer or Winter? Both
Pants or Skirts? Pants
Beer or Wine? Red wine
Top and bottom sheet, or just bottom? Bottom sheet
Coffee or Tea? Coffee
Toast or Cereal? At the moment, toast
Shower or Bath? Shower
City or Country? City
Cats or Dogs? Dogs
9. What can we expect to see from you next?
I will be launching RAMA Voyage around December so I’m super excited about that!
It’s a luxury resort wear collection.
Thankyou Lindy for taking the time to be a part of the Wow Women series.
A very exciting few months ahead for your gorgeous family.